Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Prolouge: Drunken Nights, Hungover Mornings





Thwack.


"Ah! Yes!"

My palm meet a handful of smooth succulent flesh. The slight stinging sensation in my fingers sent my body into an erotic overdrive. The sound of her slight yelp caused my erection to harden even more, filling up her already tight frame.

Thud. Thud.

The pounding in my head was rhythmical, helping me to forget where I was; helping me to cope with all the drama that had been taking front stage in my life. Blood coursed through my veins heavily. I could feel my heart beat in time with my head as it banged against its cavity. I gasped for a solitary breath.

Thwack.

I was greedy, I couldn't help but smack her beautifully rounded ass again, a slight feeling of pride tingling in my stomach when I saw the unmistakable red outline of my hand on her flesh.


Thud.







"I eyed the room. Everything looked over-priced and much more than I could ever afford on my measly barely-there budget. The walls were painted a light sage green trimmed with cream, not a color most men would choose. The hardwood floors gleamed brightly even in the dim light. The bed was marvelous, a sturdy sleigh bed carved out of dark cherry wood, it took up a quarter of the room. Feather pillows surrounded me in every direction. The cream linen sheets were soft, matching the trim on the walls and the comforter was obviously made of high priced down. Even through the closed windows I could feel the warm sticky Miami heat and the sound of waves crashing into the shore."



"I opened my eyes to see four large pictures gleaming at me from the wall. They were hung above the massive headboard in a square shaped pattern. All four pictures had the same two people in them. The man who was currently between my legs, looking perfect, but not smiling in the least. To his side sat a beautiful blond woman, smiling ear to ear. She was dressed impeccably, her hair was perfect, and the largest diamond ring I had ever seen sat proudly on her finger.

...Diamond ring?

Sage green walls. Feminine. Fresh bouquet of flowers next to the bed. Feminine.

My hands let go of the gorgeous man's hair, fluttering to my mound where his finger still slipped between my lips. I grabbed his hand, and felt. One, two, three, four fingers over. My fingertips grazed against something smooth.

Oh shit."





0 comments: