Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chapter Two: The Bitter Taste Of ...

"I wish I'd only look
And didn't have to touch.
I wish I'd only smell this
And didn't have to taste.
How can I ignore?
This is sex without toucing.
I'm going to explore."
Bjork - Enjoy



The Married Man

Taking a rather long drag of my cigarette, I inhaled deeply before letting the smoke exhale from my mouth, the haze billowing towards a small framed picture on my desk. My wife's face smiled back brightly at me.

 I was married.



Open Palm.  ''Thwack."

Visions of her flooded my mind again. The first time my hand landed on her succulent ass in the limo. How I longed for the cloth to be removed from her body and allow myself to feel the flesh beneath it. The sounds of her moans vibrated in my ears as I continued to slap and grope her in the back seat.





Bitten Reminders

The moonlight cast down upon the beach, the reflection sending a sensuous glow off her paled skin. I groaned, adjusting myself as she watched and licked her lips. Desperate for some type of release, I pushed her down into the sand, my body perfectly aligning with hers as we fell. She giggled, squirming below me, as my lips found refuge in her neck.



Eager Agressor

Suddenly, I was rolling through the soft, cool sand. I was no longer the aggressor; she had managed to straddle the top of my frame, her legs resting perfectly against my hips. She flipped her long chestnut hair, the beautiful curls cascading down her back, beckoning me to grab them. Her hands ran a line from her waist, painfully slow, her fingertips grazing her breasts, still making their way north until they were tangled in the luscious locks. My hands suddenly became jealous. Her lids fell heavy as she caressed her own body, I only could manage to watch, my mouth agape, my cock still fighting a never ending battle against my pants. Her soft pink tongue darted to her bottom lip, capturing moisture that had built up from the humid Miami air.




Dirty Girl

"I'm going to fuck you like the dirty girl you are," I murmured in her ear, my dick twitching between us as she groaned, her sounds muffled in the pillows.
In one forceful thrust, I slid into her, my pelvic bone resting perfectly against her ass. She let out a slight cry, he body shivering below me. I was in a pleasured heaven, watching as she squirmed below me, her hands grasping at the sheets so tight her knuckles has since gone white.




Another Conquest

The thought of his sun kissed skin, his muscles contracting in his strong shoulders as he pulled my weight down the bed this morning, his lips meeting my sensitive and more than eager flesh . . .




Perfectly Perfect Lawyer

Alice was standing outside the courthouse in a crisp, clean ivory white suit, complete with a matching Chanel purse and tanned Jimmy Choo's.  Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun, glasses adorned her tiny face, and her makeup was lighter than usual. She was definitely playing her part. I gulped when she spotted me, her eyes widening as I neared.




Locked Eyes
His gaze burned through me as he realized who I was. For a second, I saw his eyes widen, and then a small smirk appeared out of the corner of his mouth, his lips twitched just a hint. His eyebrow arched slightly as I watched him look me up and down. Unconsciously, I tried to smooth out my clothes and tame my hair.







0 comments: