Monday, September 20, 2010

Chapter Six: Heat

Something takes a part of me
You and I were meant to be
A cheap fuck for me to lay
Something takes a part of me
Freak on a Leash - Korn

Desk Daydreams
Edward donned only in a loosely fitted tie, his toned, naked body hovering above me as he splayed me across his desk, my hair fanning over the edge, his fingers creating delicious goosebumps across my skin . Random files fluttered to the ground as he propped my feet over his shoulders, his teeth nipping at the fleshy part of my ankles. Reaching for his tie, I smiled in pleasure, watching it tighten around his neck, forcing his perfected face towards mine, my lips eager and waiting for his own.

Improper Notetaking

Sighing, I looked down at my memo pad to view the notes I had taken.


Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls
Ball goes in hoop.
Very important game
Lots of tattoos on players.


Quite honestly this was useless. It seemed as if the more the players scrambled around the court, the more my mind started to wander. I was everywhere but the game. I was with Jacob in his office, his angered face causing me to cower. I was with Alice in the courtroom, her brutal words desperately trying to win my case, while her eyes flirted with the judge. I was with Cynthia in our small cubicles, her face grimacing in horror as I exposed my secrets.

Most of all I was with him...

Tied Up

Feeling a bit forceful, I pushed Edward down onto the plush cushions, his hands desperately clawing for me as he fell. Gazing at him from under my lashes, I sauntered towards him. My shirt was open, my breasts on full display. Licking his lips, he began to loosen his tie.

"Keep the tie on," I ordered, surprised by the tone in my voice. 

 Couch Confessions
Reaching under my skirt, I pushed my thong to the side. Before he had time to react, I slammed down on him, letting him fill me completely.

"Fuck..." he cried as he threw his head back..

"Do you like that, Edward? Do you feel me all around you? Do you feel the affect you have on me?" I breathed out in between pound after pound. His hands tried to get a steady grip on my hips but I was working too quickly for him to grasp what was happening. I suddenly felt empowered; strong and needy. I would take what he would give and demand for more. 

"Ungh, Bella. It's... it's the same for me. You... ungh... the same." He managed to muster up.

Peep Show

"You wanted me to finish what I started Bella? Well, it started here against the window for all of Miami to see. Let them see you my little voyeur, let them see you."

He spread me as he had before, my hands wide against the glass, my legs spread just as wide; open and waiting for him.

"You're wetter than you normally are Bella, why is that? Are you hotter knowing that people could be watching us? Yes, that must be it," he said as he slammed back into me.

"Shit!" I gritted out through my teeth and slammed a hand against the glass. This was the point of no return. I'm sure at least someone out there had noticed the activities going on in this suite, but I just did not care.   

0 comments: